Searching...

Mobile

Remove stored card?

Mandar
I have added a new credit card for direct debit. Cannot remove the old card: Remove stored card? To remove this credit card from your profile, please confirm below. Currently unable to remove the card

Re: Remove stored card?

JordanOptus

Hey @Mandar, were you trying to remove it via the app or My Account? If neither is working just come have a chat with our billing guys o 133 937. 

Mandar
it takes too long to call and it is diffuclt to find time during office hours. I have paid all my pending bills but keep getting this "you bill is overdue" as maybe there are 2 cards in my direct debit list and it is using the one thats expired. can I not do this online?

Dan_C

@Mandar, it depends on the type of service you have linked to your My Account. For example; Optus Cable services self-serve functionality is limited. 

THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES WITH CABLE SERVICES WITHIN MY ACCOUNT

The Optus Cable Network (i.e. Cable Home Phone, Optus TV feat. Foxtel and or Cable Broadband) uses a different billing system to most of our other services. So some functions within My Account will operate a bit differently to your other services in My Account, including:

• Live or unbilled usage is limited to Cable Broadband usage only
  • Adding, changing or removing direct debit can only be requested via a form
  • Payment history is available only for payments made via www.optus.com.au/paymybill
  • Online bill summaries and balances won't show in the My Account dashboard but can be seen by downloading your full bill as a PDF from My Account

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos