Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Optus
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Redeem your gift from Samsung

Your new Samsung Galaxy device from Optus is on its way! Here’s how to redeem your gift from Samsung.

Note: The below redemptions steps only apply to customers who’ve pre-ordered an eligible Samsung Galaxy device between the 15th Jan 2021 – 28th Jan 2021.

When can I redeem my gift?

From 9AM AEDT on 25th Jan 2021, claim your gift via the Samsung redemption portal.

You’ll have until 11.59 PM AEDT 22nd Mar 2021 to claim your offer.

Eligible devices and gift

Here's a reminder of what you'll receive: 

Pre-ordered Participating Product

Gift.

Colour

RRP of Buds

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Galaxy Buds Pro

Phantom Silver

$349

Galaxy S21+ 5G & Galaxy S21 5G

Galaxy Buds Live

Mystic White

$319

How to redeem your gift

1. Once you’ve received your device, head to the Samsung redemption portal.
  2. Complete the form with your contact, details, including your preferred mailing address, you’ll also need to provide the following:
    • Proof of purchase (see below for more information)
    • IMEI of the device
  3. After successfully completing the redemption form, you will receive a claim number via email

Important: Your proof of purchase will need to clearly show the date the device was purchased - found on page 2 of your contract from Optus.

You’ll also need to include the name of the device you’ve purchased - found on page 1 of your contract.

When to expect delivery of your gift from Samsung?

1. It may take at least 30 days from the date you received your claim confirmation for your gift to be delivered
  2. Your gift will be delivered to the mailing address provided in your redemption form
  3. The gift must be signed for at the time of delivery
  4. If no one is present at the time of attempted delivery, a parcel collection card will be left at your mailing address. Your gift will be delivered to your local post office for collection

FAQ’s

Q: What if there’s an issue with my claim?

A: Samsung will endeavour to contact you via email within 14 days of your claim attempt. You must provide Samsung with the information required to process your claim. If you do not provide this information, your claim will become invalid

Q: What If I haven’t received by gift within the specified delivery time or I need to amend my claim?

A: Contact Samsung on 1300 362 603 or via email at promos@samsung.com. Please wait at least 2 days to receive a response.

Q: Is there a limit to how many gifts I can claim?

A: Yes, there is a limit of one gift per eligible device purchase

Q: What If I purchase multiple eligible devices?

A: There is a limit of five claims under this promotion per eligible entrant.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
cofl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Redeem your gift from Samsung

Well you made this information incredibly easy to find, didn't you? Why not just attach the info to the order or have it displayed with your CIS info? (which, by the by, isn't displaying at the moment either.)

0 Kudos