Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aussieboy1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Reconnecting

Why hasn’t my Optus account reconnected after I paid the last bill?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ness_YC

Re: Reconnecting

Hey @Aussieboy1, we appreciate you reaching out. As mentioned on our 'How to report a payment and restore your service' support page, if you've made a payment via credit card, you don't need to report it. Payments made via credit card are instant and your service will be automatically restored within 15mins - 4 hours.

For all other payment methods, you will need to report your payment of an overdue bill to us via the My Optus App or by texting the word 'Menu' to 9999 and selecting 'Advise of Recent Payment'. 

If you have any questions on this, I would recommend engaging with our Financial Services Team via our Messaging Service via the My Optus App or by calling 1300 308 839 (Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:30pm and Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm).

I find that the best time to call them, with the shortest wait time, is usually before 12.00pm or between 2.00pm and 4.00pm AEST / AEDT. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.