cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Recharged online, credit not showing up.

I just recharged an optus mobile phone about two hours ago online with my credit card, the money has been taken from my account, but the credit hasn't been applied to the phone.

I've checked the number and it was correct.

I can't find a way to contact Optus directly.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Recharged online, credit not showing up.

Hey tkioz, I hope this is all sorted out now but if you're still needing a hand our Live Chat team will be happy to look into it! 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have 3 mobiles and for the last two recharged for one of them  the credit does not appear on my phone and I’ve had to either go to an Optus shop or online chat to have the problem rectified. I don’t want to have this hassle every time can someone from Optus please sort this out for me. I have tried calling but never get to speak to a human. Please help

0 Kudos

Hi @Kerr - Apologies for any inconvenience caused. So just to reconfirm the recharge amount is debited from your credit card but the credit doesn't appear on your prepaid mobile and this has been happening on more then one occasion? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors