cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Delaya
New Contributor

Recharge

Hi,

I have problems with recharging my SIM. I've tried to recharge for two weeks, with credit card, voucher and over my mobile. Nothing worked. Does anyone has an idea what else I can try or knows what's wrong?

Thanks

Delaya

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
New Contributor fan880
New Contributor

Re: Recharge

Same issue here, just recharged online but still unable to make or receive any calls. Fix it Optus!!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Delaya
New Contributor

I can't even recharge. It doesn't accept my credit card and it always says it cannot redeem my voucher :-(

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

When did you last use your service? We may need to check the provisioning on our end. Jump into Live Chat so we can verify your details and make sure everything is ok on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors