cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

checkara
New Contributor
New Contributor

Reception and Mobile Internet in Travancore

3 weeks ago I started having issues with both my mobile reception and my mobile internet service.  I am getting less than 1MB a second on mobile internet and 1 bar of reception.  I am only 3.5KM from the Melbourne CDB so the reception and internet speed should be significantly better.  Up until 3 weeks ago, I was getting 40MB a second and full reception.

I have reported this issue to Optus 2 weeks ago however have had nothing from them.  Is this normal for Optus?  How do I ensure this issue gets resolved?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Reception and Mobile Internet in Travancore

Hi

If you look at Optus mobile coverage there is a problem reported in your area. How long it's been going on for I wouldn't know.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/network/coverage?dclid=COmElKnY2dkCFUyWvAodd84KpA

The only advice I can give you is keep pestering Optus.

Edit: sorry link doesn't appear to work. Try this and enter your address in outages:

www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/network/coverage?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy