cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Received a startrack text order not found

I have recently ordered a s20ultra been given a confirmation number ending in A. Was tracking through yes optus app but it won't let me do that now. When tracking online ot just continues to say order submitted, although I've had multiple confirmations it's all approved. Then i received a text msg from optus_care saying track your order theough startrack using your confirmation number but it keeps saying order not found. Just wondering if that means my order should be shipped soon??? Have been quite disheartened with this whole process. There have been a lot of dramas.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Received a startrack text order not found

@Kriss 

When you entered the confirmation number in Startrack System did you leave the last A off?
I am fairly sure you have to  do that to track the parcel via Startrack.

I am an Optus user.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yeah mate tried that.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey Kriss,

Hopefully there isn't an issue. We don't have visibility of customer orders here I'm afraid.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. Let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors