Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Shahzada
New Contributor
New Contributor

Reactivate number

Hi yes crowd,
I need help to reactivate my numbers. We are with Optus from last 8 years but from last 1.5 years were stranded overseas between this time period we called regularly Optus to maintain our numbers this year in May when I called Optus one of representative said to clear the dues and when back just make them call to activate service again. Now last week we landed in Australia and make a call to Optus now they are saying we can’t do anything?
Any lead as we have paid number maintenance fee after every three months.
Thank you
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: Reactivate number

Hey there @Shahzada. It's not great to hear about the troubles you are having trying to re-activate your Optus Prepaid services.

If you can get in touch with our teams on either Facebook or Twitter, they will be more than happy to investigate and help with this situation in some further detail for you.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos