cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor JeremyG
New Contributor

Reactivate my SIM

Hi, I didn't use my phone for long time. And now I need it but my SIM looks desactivated ! How can I reactivate it online? I need Help !!! Pleaase !!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Reactivate my SIM

Hi

If it is over 6 months it will have been deactivated as with all telcos. It is also quite likely you will have lost your mobile number.

Optus support or an optus shoo is you next step or order a new Sim online with a new mobile number.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Moderator GuyCS

Hey @JeremyG - if this is related to a prepaid service, your number may have been deactivated if you haven't recharged in a while. If you'd like us to double check if your number is still active, please send me a private message here with the following info:

Full name:

Date of birth:

Service number: 

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Just so you're aware, if the number has been deactivated we may not be able to retrieve it for you, but we'll see if there's anything we can do to help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor JeremyG
New Contributor

And it was a prepaid SIM . And Yes I did'nt recharge in a while ... 😞

0 Kudos
Top Contributors