Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
alivan1890
Contributor
Contributor

Re contract earlie

If I re contract early I know I have to pay for the device but do I have to pay it up front before I get my new mobile 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Re contract earlie

I believe the best Optus can do is break the charge down over 3 bills

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
alivan1890
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah but does the first bill or the 3 bill s have to be paid before I receive my new phone 

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You'll receive the phone straight away, you don't need to wait for the old charges to be paid off first. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
alivan1890
Contributor
Contributor

Does it go threw the credit check process an processing or what ever 

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Yes you're signing a new contract so they'd complete a credit check again. If you're trying to get a new phone whilst owing something on your account you'll likely find it difficult. 

0 Kudos
alivan1890
Contributor
Contributor

Also what does it mean when I search up my order on the Optus ap it says under in progress 2 of 2 products of this order an it has underneath delivery to address an it has my address but I search up the other order an it only has under progress 2 of 2 of this order 

0 Kudos