cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Raincheck and Backorder process

Why is my prepaid sim still not activated it’s been 8 hours
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Ge_Net,

As we don't have visibility of customer orders here it would be best if you checked with Optus directly.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Gareth1,

I'm afraid we don't have access to customer accounts here on our public forum, you'll need to contact Optus directly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

HAVE some mercy here Optus. I have been a post plan client for over 12 years with Optus and of course some uncaring sales person put me on a ridiculously overpaid plan and my bills have through the roof. I need to fix this up today with some advice as I can possibly do it myself. Mind you self service would be far advantageous than dealing your lazy in Australia which I would like to only representatives that care and that is Manila or Cebu.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Live chat please now would be convenient.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

HAVE some mercy here Optus. I have been a post plan client for over 12 years with Optus and of course some uncaring sales person put me on a ridiculously overpaid plan and my bills have through the roof. I need to fix this up today with some advice as I can possibly do it myself. Mind you self service would be far advantageous than dealing your lazy in Australia which I would like to only representatives that care and that is Manila or Cebu.
2m ago
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there
Just following up on my order 145680193A placed Monday 30 March for my new iPhone. I received the initial confirmation but not a word since. I know things are a bit chaotic due to Covid but normally Optus is very good at communications when things are going to be delayed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did you ever get your order? I’m going through the same thing now 😬
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So I became an Optus customer today and ordered an iPad Air on a plan.  According to the Optus website, these are in stock and available for delivery in 3-5 business days.

However my confirmation email, sent a few minutes later, directed me to the Raincheck and Backorder Process page.  

This sort of outright dishonesty and misrepresentation regarding the availability of hardware is unethical at best and is not a good start for what’s to be a three year relationship with Optus.

It’s 2020 Optus and there is no excuse for not keeping your product availability up to date on your website.

I note that your website still says the iPads are in stock, no mention of delays, backorders etc. and still promising delivery in 3-5 business days.

What’s going on and when can I expect my iPad?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @EricEll,

apologies for the delay.

Could you please confirm the exact model and storage size iPad you ordered? I'll take a look at the stock report to check stock levels.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors