cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Raincheck and Backorder process

Hey straddie2020,

Just a heads up that we don't have visibility of customer orders here on our public forum.

You're right, you should be receiving text/e-mail updates.

Please contact Optus directly for further assistance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

ETA on new Samsung S20 Ultra

Hi team,

S20 Ultra - do we have an updated ETA?

No news in the portal or SMS updates.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: ETA on new Samsung S20 Ultra

Hi Rebort,

Please see my response today on this Samsung Galaxy Pre-order thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel order

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Sania2251,

Please contact Optus directly to cancel your order. If it's too late, you'll just need to refuse delivery.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order 134179943A

I have been waiting for more than 12 weeks.

Please tell me the schedule when I can receive the router.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi yasuhi,

We don't have visibility of customer orders here on this public forum. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

is there any stock?  none of the stores have any, I ordered online on the 29/2 and haven't had any updates on estimate. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Camhill1,

Please contact Optus directly for an update on your order.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a device on back order, but I updated my delivery address after the order had been placed. I’m pretty sure the order is still yet to ship. Does the delivery address update before it is properly processed? If not, what options do I have?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors