Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Raincheck and Backorder process

Hi shortboard,

That's not cool. 

We don't have visibility of customer accounts or orders here on Yes Crowd I'm afraid.

Please Chat with us if you still need assistance with this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor nesssa
New Contributor

How long did it end up for you to receive your phone? I am currently awaiting my new phone which is on backorder aswell

0 Kudos
New Contributor rocknrollbarbie
New Contributor

I've been waiting for a new phone since 6/10/19. I have received one update to tell me that my phone is on backorder. Seriously, how long does it take to get an iPhone 11 in? I would've been better off going to the Apple store or JB HiFi and just buying it. What's happening? 3 weeks..not good enough

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there nesssa and rocknrollbarbie,

How long ago did you last receive an update?

Please message us for assistance. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor rocknrollbarbie
New Contributor

17/10/19 i got a text message
0 Kudos
New Contributor Mw7FV7
New Contributor

I had the exact same experience. I placed a preorder for an iPhone 11 Pro on the 13th of September when online pre-orders opened. Because my contract didn't expire until the 26th of September, they cancelled the order.

I placed another order online on the 26th of September, which wasn't able to be processed as it had not been 24 hours since the contract expiry date. So they advised me to call back 24 hours later. Called back and was advised that the phone was on back order and that they weren't able to process the order.

I naively expected my order to progress in the queue, but unfortunately, it did not.

I called up again on the 19th of October and was advised again that there was no order in the system, and that the phone that I was waiting on would not turn up, as my order was not being progressed.

The consultant advised that the order would be processed when there was stock. They guaranteed that I wouldn't have to call up again, and that the order would be processed.

I noticed that there was stock on the website today (30 October) and called up to confirm the delivery date. Was advised once again that I did not have an order in the system... this is a joke.

You are selling $3000+ dollar phone handset plans to your customers and you don't have a basic ticketing system to progress inventory to ensure that customers get their orders in a timely manner.

Seven weeks after an order was placed, and I'm being told that it will still be another three weeks for delivery, but we'll start charging you from today.

Optus seems to have a unique way kicking off a 36 month relationship ... 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That is really poor, Mw7FV7.

Thank you for raising this issue. 

We have forwarded this to our Online Sales team to review this example.

I responded to this recent thread with a bit of an update that the online orders process is being updated.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors