Searching...

Mobile

RIP Headphone Jack

[ Edited ]
AlistarS

With the anticipated release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 there’s been some leaked images and rumours released showing it won't have a headphone jack Smiley Sad

There’s a potential the Note 10 will have USB-C headphones in the box, but we’ll have to see.

This may be the last Samsung flagship phone that will no longer have any option for the beloved headphone jack.

RIP.

Sad comments below only. @Paddylee @Yeldarb @petergdownload @Ray_YC 

Re: RIP Headphone Jack

Paddylee

No real loss for me, have bluetooth headphones Smiley Happy 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Never been a fan of headphones and that might explain my collection of unopened units. Smiley LOL I don't play much music using my phones or tablets but when I do it's normally via my bluetooth Marley Sports.

https://thehouseofmarley.com.au/collections/speakers

Edit: I should have also said I have never been a fan of the Note either. It's an odd size to me as in it's too big to be a phone and too small to be a tablet.

head-phones.jpg

Highlighted

Ray_YC

Hit the road (headphone) jack.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

Well that's just me but I do know several people that use headphones daily and no doubt they wont be impressed if that happens. I do recall Apple was criticized for a similar decision.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos