cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

REDELIVERED MY ORDER

My order supposed delivered in some minutes ago which i wasn't in the country and they met my uncle but they don't delivered the phones to him due to ID and take my parcel back and he call me which i called them back to delivered my order to him and sent my Driver's license and medicare to him to show them, I even sent an email to them and reply me to called which i did... And they are ready to shipped back the parcels.... Please make they take it back to delivered it to my uncle.. My order number is 143119880A

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: REDELIVERED MY ORDER

Hi Baxter1709,

You have pretty much answered your question already, deliveries can only be accepted by the Account Holder presenting their ID. Leaving your ID with your Uncle is not going to make the delivery happen.

If you're not in Australia at the moment the order is going to be cancelled unless they leave a card and you can pick it up from the Post Office in the next approx. 5-10 days, again showing your ID.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors