Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Questionable security

AndyDubya

I don't know what's happened, but Optus has linked my account to someone else's account with the same name. As a result, I have full access to someone else's bills.

This all happened when I did a live chat with optus to change my password because the system had frozen me out, even after a fresh password change. Not sure what to do, I've spoken to two reps now and neither seem to know what's going on, the problem is not resolved, I still have access to a stranger's bills and not my own info. Maybe someone from optus who knows what they're doing might see this and attempt to contact me, who knows.

Re: Questionable security

caaf

Sound like someone want a a bit click happy.. I've done a shout out to thr Optus team members so hopefully this one gets sorted quickly Smiley Wink

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Marie

Hey @AndyDubya,

Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

If you could please message me with your account details (username/ phone number/ account number) as well as your full name and date of birth I can investigate this further for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
AndyDubya

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
116 Kudos
95 Kudos
94 Kudos
75 Kudos