Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Esther777
New Contributor
New Contributor

Question about my bill

My account was being transferred from my husband. I got my first bill now. Just want to check if my bill going to be automatically deducted from credit card every month as it was before when it was under my husband account? If it is automatically deducted from credit card, will there be any fees and how much?

As the account was transferred from my hushand, my husband has a credit of $8.13. How do you refund the amount to him? Do you refund the amount back to his credit card. In the past, the monthly bill amount was automatically deducted from his credit card.

I tried to 133937 several times. When I was put to speak to an operator, it was a repeated recording messsage say: "This is Louise, please call 133937......" When can I speak to a real person???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Question about my bill

Hi Esther,

Its roughly a $2 fee to pay by any means except direct debit. You can set up a direct debit yourself in MY ACCOUNT (select your login name top right of the screen). Its also $2 for a paper bill.

If you go direct debit and no paper you should get emailed the bill each month about a week before the funds are debited so you can make sure you agree with the bill. 

The $8 will automatically be used to pay the next bill. So perhaps just pay your bill -$8 and you should be fine. 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Esther777
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Questions about my bill

I am referring to your replied message on 26 April 2018. I have a different account number from my husband. Which account will the $8.13 be refuneded to? To my account or to my husband's account?

Is automatic monthly deduct from credit card on the due date consider a direct debit and there will be no fee charge?

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Questions about my bill

I'm not Optus Smiley Happy

The $8.13 is sitting in an account. When that account next gets a bill the $8.13 will be applied against that account. If you are paying that bill then your get the $8.13. If your husband is the he will get the $8.13.

Automatic monthly deduct sounds like direct debit. There should be no fee. Check your next bill and see.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos