Searching...

Mobile

Proper avenues for potential feedback?

JimJamz

Is their any direct line of communication for contructive feedback anymore?

I mentioned to the sales rep on 133 937 i'd like to leave some and he transfered me through to customer enquiries where I was told their was no longer any department handling it directly but the operator would "pass it on". When pressed on who it would be passed onto it became pretty apparent the operator didn't actually know (and seemingly was just pandering to me to get me off the phone). I turned to Optus's social media account to try find out, no response.

If theirs a role or department that still handles and processes feedback (not all negative) i'd love to get in contact with them.

Re: Proper avenues for potential feedback?

10000000000GB

I don't think they want any feedback, let alone from customers.

Highlighted

JimJamz

Yeah that's the feeling i'm increasingly getting ...

Toomey

My team tag and report all feedback that comes through this forum so feel free to write it up, or send through a private message and I will action it accordingly. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
129 Kudos
97 Kudos
88 Kudos
56 Kudos