Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jackinnabox
New Contributor

Promo Codes

Hi,

I recently changed my plan to the online promotion of $40/month 12gb data.

Changing plans was a smooth process, but was just wondering if i could apply a student promo code to my plan that i didn't see until after my plan had changed on the offers tab through the yes optus app.

If so that would be great to add that to my service 🙂

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: Promo Codes

Hey jackinnabox - happy to see what I can do for you. Just need to get you to message me your full name, DOB, mobile number, student ID and the unique student code 🙂 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor loveniki0128
New Contributor

Hey Gen_R:

i got the same problem here. I have just upgraded my existing plan online.  However, i didn’t find anywhere to enter the promo code.

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Thanks for letting us know @loveniki0128. If you send us the details Gen posted above, we'll check into this for you ASAP.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos