cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Pricing

I would like to know what is the current price in the  Optus Prepaid Long Expiry Plan, for video calls?

Many thanks,

Usrnam

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Pricing

Optus don't support video calling over their network domestically. You'd need to use a 3rd party app like Facetime or Skype which would in turn use your data rather be a standard cost like making a call

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Pricing

@Usrnam, you can find all rates in your Plan CIS. 

Optus Long Expiry Plan 

All for use in Australia 

Standard National Video Calling:  20c per min (deducted from your MyCredit balance)

When using your phone within Australia 

Standard international video calling $3.60 per min (deducted from your MyCredit balance) 

In saying that, as @SamSam has mentioned, we don't offer support for Video calling on the Optus Network. I'm really not sure why it's still referred to the in CIS. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos