cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor IkeR
New Contributor

Prepaid usage history

How can I get my prepaid usage history from  01 Dec 16 -  01 April 17..? 

I have been asked to provide it for a insurance claim as further investigation supporting documents and if I can’t my claim will not go ahead they have told me all I need to do is go onto my service provider website or contact them and they will provide it but I cannot find any options apart from the usage history tab and if I do click on that nothing loads...?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: Prepaid usage history

Hey @IkeR - we may be able to request access to your previous call and SMS history if that helps? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor IkeR
New Contributor

Yes that would be so great if that is possible for the period requested in my original post please. What time frame would I be looking at before I would be able to access these?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Shauna

My understanding is it takes up to 10 business days, however generally it's quicker than that. Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors