Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Prepaid sim card online activation is not working

I purchased prepaid sim card, I am trying to activate it online, but it was stop me from choose plan.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Prepaid sim card online activation is not working

customer service is great, ignore this post
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

there is no response from you, so I have to switch to another service provider
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hi, @auskevin,

I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you sooner. All of our contact centres have been impacted by COVID-19. We're not ignoring you, it's just a bit hard to get to everyone as soon as we'd like.

Were you attempting to activate a brand-new number, or are you porting your number across from another provider? Just so you're aware, our porting team  and mobile activation have been highly impacted. 

If you're currently without any mobile service whatsoever, I’d really suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am attempting to activate porting your number across from another provider, with a prepaid starter kit. is there anyone can sort this out ASAP? I don't have mobile service at the moment, otherwise please advise me if I should go with other service provider. I need to make a decision. thanks heaps
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, @Dan_C
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Okay, your best bet is going to our Social Media service  team. They're based out of Melbourne. 

They  do have a point of escalation for those without any form of working service. 

You won't get a response right away, but they will get back to you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos