cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor casacatgirl7
New Contributor

Prepaid mobile credit. Usage

My mobile prepaid 0XXXXXXXX credit is some how disappearing, I put $50.00 on my account. I only use the phone as a

normal phone and a sometimes a message. Can you check out what's happening? My plan is every now and then 2. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Prepaid mobile credit. Usage

Hi there,

Firstly it's never wise to post/share any personal information over the internet.

Not knowing the type of phone you have it makes me wonder if you or someone else has turned on mobile data, as that's at a rate of $1.32 per MB so with today's data loads it'll chew through credit real quick.

Critical Information Summary for your reference..

CIS_Every_Now_and_Then_0913_v3.pdf 

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Prepaid mobile credit. Usage

Hey @casacatgirl7

We can offer some clarification around this and see what's happening, are you able to send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors