cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

KatieBeechey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Prepaid epic data plan

How do i buy movies or even rent them on prepaid plans
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: Prepaid epic data plan

Hi there, @KatieBeechey! Thanks for posting on YesCrowd. 

Are you asking this question because of the 10GB Streaming data you receive on selected recharges on our Prepaid Epic Data plan? 

The 10GB Streaming data can be used on Netflix, Stan or ABC Kids. So you'll need to create an account with these streaming services and if opting for either Netflix or Stan, you'll need an active paid subscription to stream content, however, they usually have free trial periods that you can make use of to see if you like what they have to offer. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

KatieBeechey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for info but meaning on google movies
0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Ah, thanks for clarifying @KatieBeechey

If you're wanting to find out how to rent shows and movies through Google Play, they have a handy support article that guides you through the steps on how to buy, rent, & watch movies & TV shows

If you don't have one already, you'll need to sign up for a Google Account (Gmail) before you can start using their movie/tv show service. 

There aren't any specific or special steps involved if you're on a Prepaid Epic Data plan however just keep in mind that streaming/downloading movies can chew through your mobile data pretty quickly so I'd recommend keeping an eye on your remaining data inclusions on the My Optus App regularly so you don't use up all your mobile data in a short amount of time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.