Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
LostnFound
New Contributor
New Contributor

Prepaid Mobile Receipt Missing

I have paid for a prepaid SIM card and I have not received a receipt and I require it for taxation purposes.

I have checked my spam/junk box and it is not there.

I have checked my account online, but there is no receipt saved there.

Help please!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Prepaid Mobile Receipt Missing

Hi LostNFound,

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend chatting with us via the My Optus App by clicking this link on your mobile device. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We don't have access to customer accounts here on our public forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
LostnFound
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for the response. 

I have installed the SIM card in my office lift so the link provided won't work for me.

I tried calling Optus yesterday, Sales, probably the wrong department as they said they could not help me and hung up.

Are you able to provide me with a number I can call to track down the receipt.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Our phone service teams are only dealing with critical enquiries at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors