Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Preordered Note 9

@Liznew, I've replied back to your private message. We'll chat there 🙂 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Rizou
New Contributor

Hi guys

I pre-ordered the Note 9 last week. I believe I did it on Thursday which is 23rd? 

I am kind of desperate to get a phone after losing my phone last week (prompting me to pre-order). 

Is there any further news on when those orders will be shipped out?

Regards

Ris

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Not yet Ris! I'm still waiting on an update. I'm hopeful that'll they begin to ship by mid-next week. 

Once I have more info, I'll be updating this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Funsky
Occasional Contributor

TBH its annoying that the system doesnt give useful information,  unlike @Dan_C. Also,  it just looks like someone cancelled it to get a sales next to their name,  even though I ordered 22/8, it was cancelled and reordered 24/8 So now I have to wait a fortnight before it ships to at the earliest.  It's disappointing to say the least. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor meddude
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor bexta57
New Contributor

Hi Dan, hoping you can also check on my order, i preordered my note 9 on the 20th, i have contacted the store and customer care and noone can give me any information on when i should expect the phone to arrive. thanx Beck

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @bexta57 -  Really sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Certainly not one we want you to have. Samsung Note 9 orders are now on back orders and are waiting for stock allocation. As soon as we receive stocks a handset will be allocated to your order and a SMS will be send with updates. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor GiOZz
New Contributor

The height of stupidity is - Optus screwed up my order and never ordered a phone (Note 9 - Pre-Order) even thought contract says it is included. On top of this, I received a bill for this month and charged for new contract but not allocated a phone!!!! Even at this stage, every single time I contact Optus, i get screwed up answer. How absurd is this? No wonder TIO is so busy with Optus!!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Marie

Hey @GiOZz,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had.

Could you please PM me with your details as below:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Phone Number:

Are you the Account Holder? Yes/No

And we can take a further look into this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors