cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Preordered Note 9

Hey guys, send through your details and we'll take a look.

@Shar22 & @BohemianBump, you'd both pre-ordered the 512GB Note 9 as per the promo we were running at the time?

I can confirm that the 512GB Note 9 is currently on back-order. I've reached out to marketing and asked if we have an ETA on device delivery. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there an ETA on when they will be in stock again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm trying to source some info for you guys. I'll hopefully have a response back from the team by then. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have messaged u

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey guys, I have an update:

Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the offer, there is a delay for customers who’d placed their pre-order on or just before the 22nd of August. For those impacted by the delay, your order will begin shipping this coming Friday.”

For those who’d placed their pre-order on the 23rd, the shipping date is still to be confirmed. You'll receive an SMS with more information. 

We’ll also continue to keep you update here.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

These people deserve better if they preordered. 

I guess i was one of a lucky few to get it on the same day of release. 

Perhaps optus could give those who are still waiting a little something in return for their gracious patience?

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I doubt it, if they cant even give paying customers what they are PAYING for how are they going to make things better?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am the unlucky person who preordered note 9 (512G) on 22 August, but was told my ordered was cancelled and reordered by the sale team on 23 August. Does that mean the Delivery date for my order is unknown? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Liznew - would need to check this for you. Can you please PM me with your mobile number/order number, full name and DOB? I'll see if I have any info for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Shauna,

I have PM you my details, please check the order for me, thank you! And I will keep my fingers cross for the good news of my delivery 🙂 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors