Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor meddude
Occasional Contributor

Re: Preordered Note 9

so your order number should be 8 numbers followed by a letter.

Go to startrack and enter the 8 numbers but dont enter the letter 

This worked for me!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Shar22
Occasional Contributor

Yep thats what i get too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have no letter 8n my number just 8 numbers and they didnt work on star track 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor meddude
Occasional Contributor

keep trying..... it didnt work for me earlier this arvo but only just started to go through

Highlighted
New Contributor Tank104
New Contributor

Was just reading this post and then my phone arrived.

Was really stoked till I opened it and realised they had sent the wrong colour - blue instead of black.  3-5 days I have to wait now, very, very fustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Oh jees, that's frustrating.

Have we filled you in on the refund/exchange process? 

If you need a hand, we're happy to help out. Let us know. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Funsky
Occasional Contributor

Still completely in the dark about mine. Originally ordered on 22 August as a last minute decision, but found they entered the delivery address wrong. Asked for it to be be changed to the correct address and since then:

1. The sales rep ID had changed,

2. The original order was marked cancelled,

3. A new contract showed a device credit that would cost me an extra $10 a month,

4. The delivery number changed twice, and

5. The system doesnt even recognise the new delivery number I was advised. Instead it says "Error occurred while retrieving order offer summary".

With every passing day, my enthusiasm for the new phone and its newness diminishes. As a big telco, Optus' system needs better improvements and its sales force better not be scalping sales commission by cancelling orders and reordering in their own name, pushing waiting customers to the back of the queue or, the digital abyss/blackhole.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @Funsky - just replied to your PM.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My pre ordered note 9 and tab s4 are still awaiting handset allocation. Its very disappointing 😔

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor BohemianBump
New Contributor

Pre-ordered note 9 in store on 21st was hoping ph would come early this week, i have been regularly checking the tracking number i was given (which never worked) and i called this morning IT HADNT EVEN BEEN ORDERED!!! i was told it would take 1-5  days from TODAY a week AFTER i ordered it it says on the website that its out of stock, how many optus employees are going to lie to me?       

0 Kudos
Top Contributors