Was just reading this post and then my phone arrived.
Was really stoked till I opened it and realised they had sent the wrong colour - blue instead of black. 3-5 days I have to wait now, very, very fustrating.
Oh jees, that's frustrating.
Have we filled you in on the refund/exchange process?
If you need a hand, we're happy to help out. Let us know.
Still completely in the dark about mine. Originally ordered on 22 August as a last minute decision, but found they entered the delivery address wrong. Asked for it to be be changed to the correct address and since then:
1. The sales rep ID had changed,
2. The original order was marked cancelled,
3. A new contract showed a device credit that would cost me an extra $10 a month,
4. The delivery number changed twice, and
5. The system doesnt even recognise the new delivery number I was advised. Instead it says "Error occurred while retrieving order offer summary".
With every passing day, my enthusiasm for the new phone and its newness diminishes. As a big telco, Optus' system needs better improvements and its sales force better not be scalping sales commission by cancelling orders and reordering in their own name, pushing waiting customers to the back of the queue or, the digital abyss/blackhole.
Hey @Funsky - just replied to your PM.
Pre-ordered note 9 in store on 21st was hoping ph would come early this week, i have been regularly checking the tracking number i was given (which never worked) and i called this morning IT HADNT EVEN BEEN ORDERED!!! i was told it would take 1-5 days from TODAY a week AFTER i ordered it it says on the website that its out of stock, how many optus employees are going to lie to me?