cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Preordered Note 9

Hi

I just got a text saying: OPTUSMSG: Your Optus order (my order number) has left the warehouse and will be delivered to you. Track your delivery at https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/getting-started/welcome/track-order?orderId=vBDPSSTuNg75p5p.... Need help? Chat to us online at http://yesopt.us/chat2us.

Does that mean its coming today instead of tomorrow like your website advertises from 24th August not 23rd?

Tracking aint telling me where it is theres no other details except the phone not where it is etc. Just keeps changing the date after says delivery to yesterday's date then now today's date

38 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Preordered Note 9

Hi, I got the same message I think their tracking system is broken?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I haven't got an SMS yet but the tracking website is telling me Your phone is now active. Please turn it off and then back on. For help with your phone, please visit handset help & support , even though phone hasn't been elivered yet.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same message for me.

When I initially preordered my note 9 I asked the guy at optus about delivery dates and times as I didnt want to miss the delivery of my phone.

He said it depends on demand. It could take up to 3 weeks to receive a new phone but this usually pertained to the more popular (I have no idea why!) apple phones. 

Anyway, the dealer at my optus shop also said that it isnt unheard of for customers to receive the phone the day before delivery. They want to be on time with the release with the shops after all!

So fingers crossed we'll receive the phone today!

🙂

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just Live chatted someone at optus:

'I called our Warehouse and was advised that this a preorder.
  The start of dispatching this phone will be on 24/08. 
 Once dispatched it will be delivered to you in 24-48 hours'

😞
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Last year when I got the note 8 mine came the day before was so excited so hopefully you get yours a day early. Woot Woot .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Be lovely if an actual moderator replied here to us. Instead of ignoring this thread 🙄.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey guys, mod here who also ordered the Note 9.

My tracking via the website also showed "Your phone is now active. Please turn it off and then back on." earlier today which is clearly incorrect. I raised it with IT and it has since updated to provide tracking via StarTrack.

Search your order number here and you should be able to track your phone too.

Deliveries start arriving from tomorrow although there can be delays depending on your location. Hopefully you can track the package via StarTrack, but if you have any issues, shoot me a private message with your full name, order number and DOB so I can double check to make sure everything is going ahead as planned.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Are we just using the same order number emailed as its not working for me 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to find the requested search reference. please try again.

Same here...

Top Contributors