Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Pre-paid mobile Nominated Mytime minutes numbers

ozeannie

I can't find where to view and/or change the 5 nominated numbers for mytime minutes any more. I know you can only change them when recharging, but I can't even see where to view them.

Re: Pre-paid mobile Nominated Mytime minutes numbers

Toomey

Hey @ozeannie, this feature was removed from the old prepaid plans in February I'm afraid. You should of received an SMS in Jan to advise of this. 

The changes have been made in preparation for migration to our new mobile system.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ozeannie

I don't recall any such SMS but it's possible I missed it. What does this mean then? Do the Mytime minutes now apply to all Optus numbers landline and mobile or not at all? What happens to the Mytime minutes I have in credit? Is this being pulled altogether?

Solution

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

@ozeannie, we'd sent out the following SMS:

Hi, your Every Now & Then plan is changing. Currently you receive MyTime Mins with $30+ recharges giving you calls to 5 selected Optus numbers. From 24/1/18, this will change to include any Optus mobile or fixed number. If you have any numbers in your top 5 that are no longer with Optus, calls to these will be charged from your MyCredit. You have the right to cancel within 42 days of this notice. Go to optus.com.au/prepaidnotification for info.

We were offering refunds to customers who were looking to cancel in response to the above communication. Customers are only elegible for the refund if they're cancelling within 42 days of receiving the SMS message. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ozeannie

OK thanks for that. So I had 5 optus numbers but now it's all optus numbers, so that's fine Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Ah, no trouble at all!

If something else comes up, give us a shout Smiley Happy 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
166 Kudos
108 Kudos
104 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos