cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Waussiegirl
New Contributor

Pre paid data "disappeared"

Hi, I have just recharged my sons pre paid mobile with the $30 recharge. (Its been 2 weeks since his last recharge lapsed, so no calls, sms or data use in that time). He went to the my optus app to check that the recharge had gone through. And it showed 28 days for calls and sms, so obviously went through, BUT 348MB remaining of data. Despite just getting the new data allowance and only using the phone to check the app. 

So where did the 10GB data go??? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Pre paid data "disappeared"

Hi Waussiegirl, 

Once you're in the App if you click the usage tab, below the circle data icon you should see the data breakdown tool > this will break down where the data was used. Hopefully this will provide some insight to where the data was used. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Waussiegirl
New Contributor

Did that. It was the first thing we did. Shows zero data used, but the data remain still shows 348MB. All mobile data, notifications etc have been switched off. A week later and none the wiser or data richer.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Waussiegirl,

Thanks for letting us know. We don't have visibility of customer accounts here on Yes Crowd.

Please Chat with us to confirm if the info you see on the App is correct and if needed request a breakdown of your data usage.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors