Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
onestepchris
Contributor
Contributor

Pre-order

Hey guys, 

Any idea on how I can pre-order the new iPhone? 

Thanks,

Chris. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Pre-order

Hi

I would be disappointed in you Chris if you haven't seen this blog:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/iPhone-8-and-iPhone-8-Plus-A-new-generation-of-iPhone/ba-p/315...

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
onestepchris
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Dave! 

Sorry, my bad. I'm eyeing on the new iPhone X. Don't want to wait, 5pm tomorrow so hoping there's another option. Haha. 

Regards, 

Chris. 

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Are you ready to mortgage your house Chris? 

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you want the X you'll be waiting longer than tomorrow unfortunately. But that gives you time to apply for the mortgage Dave mentioned lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
onestepchris
Contributor
Contributor

Hahaha! Doing double-triple jobs for the next 30 years should cover it, @Davelew.  @SamSam Oh, that's too bad. 

0 Kudos