Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Pre-order the OPPO Find X2 Pro

Oppo Find X2 Pro Pre-order.png

We’re excited to announce that you can now pre-order the OPPO Find X2 Pro in Black Ceramic from Optus. Pre-order the OPPO Find X2 Pro in Black Ceramic today and score yourself a bonus $300 e-gift card via redemption which can be used with a range of selected retailers.

The Offer ends 08.06.20. Once device received, redeem online by 21.06.20.

More T&Cs and redemption details apply.

Reasons to love the OPPO Find X2 Pro

The Find X2 Pro combines their display, camera, processor, fast charging and 5G technologies into a singular sleek device. Learn more below:

Beauty Beyond the Visual

• Find X2 Pro features a simple, tangible elegance that takes off the edge. With smoothed curves that fit perfectly in your hand, this is a beauty you can feel from your eyes all the way to your fingertips

Ultra Vision Screen

• OPPO continues to pioneer what's possible in a smartphone, and the Find X2 Pro is testament to that. It comes equipped with a QHD+ AMOLED screen and supports a 120Hz refresh rate, for a smoother and more true-to-life viewing experience

Ultra Vision Camera System

• Find X2 Pro features a tri-camera set up with its 48MP wide-angle lens, 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 13MP periscope telephoto lens. Enhanced with dual OIS and 12-bit True Capture, this is a camera that captures whatever you want, however you want

Welcome the Future with 5G Speed

• The 5G era is full of exciting possibilities. With its fast connectivity, fast performance, and fast charging capability, Find X2 Pro is ready for the future, today *

*This device is capable of working on the Optus 5G network, which is rolling out in selected areas. Not available in NT or TAS. When not in a 5G coverage area, the device will switch to the Optus 4G or 3G network where it is available. For more details, check optus.com.au/5GCoverage

Already placed your order? Learn more about redeeming your gift with purchase.

Frequently asked questions

Q: When is the official OPPO Find X2 Pro launch date?

A: The official launch date is Tuesday the 9th June 2020.

Q: If I place a pre-order, when can I expect to my device to be delivered?

A: If you pre-order the OPPO Find X2 Pro from Optus, you can expect to receive your phone from the 9th June 2020.

Q: Can I add pre-order the handset on an  Optus Family or an Optus Kids Plan?

A: Yes, you can add a handset to your new Optus Family plan or Optus Kids plan, Chose to pay outright, or interest free over 12,24 or 36 months.

Q: Can I pre-order a handset on an Optus Choice or Build Your Own Plan?

A: Yes, you can sign up for a new handset on both Packaged Plans and Build Your Own Plans. Chose to pay outright, or interest free over 12,24 or 36 months.

Q: How can I track my order?

A: Track your order via the My Optus app. Remember, you’ll need your 8-digit order tracking reference number. If you don’t have the My Optus app, head to the Optus order tracking web portal , or your My Account.

Q: How can I track my delivery once it’s been shipped?

A: As soon as your order has been shipped, we’ll send you an SMS or email with your delivery number. Head to the Optus | Startrack Customer Delivery Tracking portal and enter your delivery reference number or consignment number.

Q: I’ve placed a pre-order, but I haven’t received any further communication from Optus 

A: You may have missed us, so check your junk/spam folder to see if there’s any emails from us. If it’s been several days since placing your pre-order, We suggest to message us via the My Optus app.

Select: 

1. Tap Let's get started Started
  2. Tap Mobile
  3. Tap Track your order
  4. Connect with an expert 

Q: Where can I find more information about the e-gift card offer?

A: Find e-gift card redemption steps and answers to some of your most frequently asked questions here

Have any other questions, leave us with a comment down below, you can even tell us your thoughts about the new OPPO Find X2 Pro 🙂