cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor alyssadun
New Contributor

Postpaid simcard activation

Today I went to my local optus store and switched to a postpaid plan,

they gave me the sim card.

i went to go and activate it but it shows a error saying that it isn't vaild. 

I'm not sure if they went and activated there or not.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Postpaid simcard activation

Hi

Put the SIM card into your phone and see if you can use the phone.  If not a visit back to yiur local Optus store.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor alyssadun
New Contributor

Turns out, I missed a number 😅

it worked but I need the service number and order number.

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

I think if you are missing some details it may be easier to get it activated on online chat

Dave

RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hey @alyssadun

If you require any further details, don't hesitate to send us a private message Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors