Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

PostPaid Service

When signing up for my new service with Optus I have been told by the sales rep that I dont need to pay upfront full Mobile Phone Fee (I can still pay the 8% which includes optus credit) upgrading fee while chosing my new plan after 6 months into my contract. He did specifically mention that Optus credit still applies even if I do the early upgrade. And now when I am trying to Upgrade I have been delaying by the Optus team members till to-date. Its been nearly a month now and I still cant see any solution. Eventalked to the retention team and the guy told me that I should be recieving the call from them but haven't heard anything from them either.

Luckily I have the written chat in which he said all this.

Any sugesstion guys?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: PostPaid Service

Hi @Abbaciys, so  sorry for the delayed response. Could you please PM us Here your account and ID details  so that we can look into this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Its been nearly a month now and nothing has happened. The sales team, The retention team and customer service team all being playing up with their customer.Looks like no one is interested in providing a solution to that problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Abbaciys, I apologise for the delayed response. We've just replied back to your PM. We'll continue chatting with you there 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

We've just replied back to your most recent PM @Abbaciys, we'll chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos