Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Porting

If anyone else is having trouble porting at the moment (my service switch from virgin to Optus has been pending since Monday), I have just been told the following by the online messaging service: the porting department “are closed from March 18 onwards .Their estimated normal operation is 14/04/2020. You can message us back by Monday 16/04/2020, since that is the normal operaiton of that porting department.” Looks like they MAY be back after the weekend however not 100%.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

If you currently have an active working service with another provider, we cannot escalate your enquiry at this stage.

We're prioritising those who have no working service whatsoever. 

• you can’t make or receive calls,
  • you don’t have a working internet connection or are concerned about being disconnected,
  • you are experiencing financial hardship, ID theft or are reporting illegal activity related to your service, such as incorrect porting, or
  • you need help due to a medical condition.

If you're without any form of mobile  service, please contact the team on Social Media. Message us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan, my virgin number was disconnected my Optus during the incomplete porting process. It’s very hard to feel prioritized when you’re disconnected by Optus after over 3 hours on hold.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I completely get it. 

We just can't access accounts from our side. If you do have a Facebook or Twitter account, they will help you.

You're welcome to advise them that I've sent you through. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos