cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Joe2024
New Contributor

Porting out from optus issues

Hi all I have recently ported out of optus to another proviver now I cannot receive some call from my contacts. I have even tried a new sim on the ne probider.

Question: could there be a problem with optus porting out proccess? 

Difficult to ring then takes ages and they now don’t want to talk to me since I’m no longer with them. Hopless service from them, would never choose them again.

if any suggestions from anyone including optus techs I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Porting out from optus issues

Who is this new provider? Could they be so rubbish as to be causing this problem?

I suppose it's possible that some parts of your old account are trapped in a directory that still points calls to Optus.

But it's the new provider's responsibility to work all this out.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Joe2024
New Contributor

Are you the CEO of Optus? Hopeless company to deal with. But thanks anyway 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @Joe2024 your contacts are not stored on Optus systems, this would be a problem with your device itself, the SIM card or possibly how long it had been since you had last backed up your device. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors