Searching...

Mobile

Re: Porting number from Virgin (taking way to long and consultants giving different timeframes)

JImmy6166

Thanks for responding in the thread Dan.

I appreciate that you acknowledge the difficulties experienced trying to sort out the porting.

I’ve sent you a private message and hoping you are able to work something out.

Kind regards

James

Re: Porting number from Virgin (taking way to long and consultants giving different timeframes)

Dan_C

I've just replied back to your private message @JImmy6166

We'll chat there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JImmy6166

Awesome! 

All good. Thanks Dan.

Cheers

James

ThuT

Hi Dan,

Would I be able to get assistance with my case please? I’m also porting from Virgin to Optus. Have tried live chatting, phone calls and twitter support. Been told the issue is taken care of/request sent/wait 3-5 business days/issue escalated multiple, multiple times and number still not ported after 6 weeks.

Highlighted

GuyCS

Hey @ThuT - not great to hear there's been that much of a delay with your port-in. Can you please shoot me a private message with the following info:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account/Service/Order number:

We'll check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos