Searching...

Mobile

Re: Porting number from Virgin (taking way to long and consultants giving different timeframes)

Rhino4

Seras, great pickup. They have put me on the wrong plan too. 

Re: Porting number from Virgin (taking way to long and consultants giving different timeframes)

dbrady123

How is everyone going with the porting? I am still without service. My complaint has been recieved by the TIO and they have stated that I should be expected some form of contact via Optus (wouldn't be surprised if, going by their current incompetency as Australia's second largest telecommunications company, they attempted to call me via mobile). As well as that I've been told to keep in contact with Optus until the 27th. Surely a damn number can be ported within two weeks, right? One can hope.

Can't call them up, and I am completely disregarding livechat as it is absolutely rubbish and I would much rather talk to a person that can provide genuine responses and isn't reading off a script. My only forms of communication towards Optus is this forum (which they seem to be neglecting) as well as Facebook, surprise surprise, they are neglecting too. Day after day I start to lose more and more faith in Optus. How disappointing. Here's an image of the frustrations I have to deal with, a lack of response, that is.

optus.png

I'd wish the support team could just tell me what the problem is, stop lying to me, why would my number be ported in 24 hours as you promised if fifteen other representatives have told me the same thing?

Re: Port Virgin Mobile Number to Optus

Buds123

Lucky you, still have virgin signal. Mine was dead when requested porting since 7th of June. Still no Optus signal as of this time. So I have no mobile services from either Virgin or  Optus! 6 days and counting. 

Re: Virgin mobile number Port

Buds123

Same story here. I stopped being a football being kicked around. 

Re: Porting number from Virgin

Buds123

Wow! 4 weeks!

Highlighted

Buds123

Also filled complaint with TIO already.

Shauna

Hey @Buds123 - I've just responded to your PM, requesting more info. 

@Worried1, Are you able to PM us with your Mobile number, full name, DOB and Virgin account number so we can raise this?

@dbrady123 - As mentioned in the PM, I'm going to have to arrange for one of my colleagues to contact our porting support team on your behalf during business hours. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Seras

Those who have their port complete through TOO complaint. Check your add-ons for mobile Tv streaming, music streaming, sports and natgeo. They are not activated. The guys on Optus will say it is activated on your plan however when you go into your Optus app it will say inactive so if you use any of those services your data will chew very quickly. I've given up talking to Optus and activated my add-ons through the app. But for natgeo it says ineligible and can't activate through the Nat geo app or on Optus app. Back to fighting Optus agent telling them over and over that nat geo does not work!!

Antman9000

Now that your sim card is working, does it still come up with an error when you try to view your virgin bill?

Worried1

How do I pm?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
195 Kudos
129 Kudos
129 Kudos
118 Kudos
77 Kudos