Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Porting issues

Brhino

Hey, I have now tried to transfer my number from Virgin to Optus since Monday. I have tried the automated phone way, online activation, support over the phone and online chat. All have given me estimations of it becoming active from 4 to 24 hours but it still hasn't transferred over. Are there any issues with porting at the moment and are there any estimations of when they will be resolved?

I have contacted Virgin and they assure me that there shouldn't be any issues from their end.

Highlighted

Re: Porting issues

Xenomorph

Hi @Brhino!

There's actually an ongoing update with standard and same carrier ports.

Just make a follow up or you can actually cancel the port for the mean time, when the update has been fixed then resubmit the port.

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

Dan_C

Hey @Brhino, have you received any updates in regards to your service activation? If you'd like us to check on the progress of your order, we'd just need you to PM us with your full name, DOB and the number you're transferring across. 

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

Brhino

All good now thanks @Dan_C. One of the phone support staff got it sorted for me on Friday. Thanks

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
26 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos