Searching...

Mobile

Porting from Vodafone

bitingflea

I've ported today from Vodafone to Optus withing the porting service hours and now past 9PM and after many online chats with Optus support I can make calls but cannot receive any from anyone. Is the problem with Optus or Vodafone?

Re: Porting from Vodafone

peterseaford

Seems that Optus don’t like talking to anyone at all unless you are prepared to spend hours waiting on the phone

seems they don’t really need our business so I am looking elsewhere 

have been with optus from their beginning here but now the arrival of nbn gives me reason to drop all their services we both have,mobile,fetch , adsl+2 

hope you have luck with them

peterseaford
Spoiler

Seems that Optus don’t like talking to anyone at all unless you are prepared to spend hours waiting on the phone

seems they don’t really need our business so I am looking elsewhere 

have been with optus from their beginning here but now the arrival of nbn gives me reason to drop all their services we both have,mobile,fetch , adsl+2 

hope you have luck with them

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hey guys, happy to help with both enquiries @peterseaford @bitingflea

@bitingflea, how'd you place the order, was that online, over the phone or in-store?

We do quote a port-in timeframe of 3-4 hours (as long as the information provided matches with the account information on the losing providers end).

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to follow up since posting, but if you'd like to send us a PM - I can take a look.

We'll need your full name, DOB and the number you're bringing across. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
129 Kudos
120 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos