Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Porting from Virgin

I’m porting my number from Virgin and I received a text from Optus yesterday saying that it was going to happen in 15mins to 4 hours. It’s now 24 hours later and my Virgin service has been disconnected and the Optus one still hasn’t been activated. No one on the online chat is of any help, so I went into a store and they were as clueless. They told me it was a problem with Virgin and there’s nothing they can do. So I have no mobile service and no one at Optus knows when the new one will be activated. Can anyone help me resolve this??
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Porting from Virgin

I hear your pain, I'm on day 4 now. (not from Virgin but from Catch = Optus Network).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Porting from Virgin

Hi there,

Most generally occur within that timeframe however it can take up to 5 business days. 

If this period elapses and it still hasn't transferred over, please contact Optus directly for assistance as we don't have visibility of or access to customer accounts here on our public forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos