Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
kth137
New Contributor
New Contributor

Porting from Virgin

Given Optus's decision to end Virgin mobile in Australia I requested a port over.

The port has failed, IT are working on it. It's been 2 weeks without my number.

Any one experienced the same?

5 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Porting from Virgin

@kth137, my team has raised two IT cases at the highest severity level. These cases are being actioned within 24-48 hours. 

Can you send us a private message with your details? 

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Mobile number:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Steve70
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I’m in the same situation. I’ve contacted Optus 8 times and it was escalated to IT. Still waiting after 13 days 

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Steve70 - I've responded to your other post. Shauna

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
TLT
New Contributor
New Contributor

same thing here.

I got disconnected from Virgin mobile 3 weeks ago and the issue only got escalated to IT last week and no news since.

Lodged a complaint 2 days ago but they don't seem to bother to call back at all. 

According to their website:

WHAT WE DO IF YOU WANT YOUR COMPLAINT INVESTIGATED FURTHER

If our consultants or managers are not able to resolve your concerns, we will refer your complaint to our Customer Relations Group. We will provide you with a complaint reference number and within 48 hours your complaint will be allocated to a dedicated Customer Relations Case Manager. Your Case Manager will provide you with their direct contact details.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @TLT, you're welcome to send us a private message with your order details.

You can send through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan.

I need your full name, DOB and the mobile number you're bringing across to Optus. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos