Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor wheresmyservice
New Contributor

Porting from Virgin - 2 weeks and counting

I have now been waiting two weeks for my number to be ported over from Virgin, and I have had enough of the abysmal level of service that you provide. I have probably contacted support ten times by now, and each time I speak to one of your agents, they reach into a hat and pull out a peice of paper that either says '15 minutes - 4 hours', '24 - 48 hours', or '3 - 5 days'. I have had mutliple "guarantees" that I will receive call backs or that the agents are personally tracking my case. I've attempted to escalate the issue only to be stonewalled, I've been given different reasons for the delay, none of which are my fault. On Monday I was told that I wasn't to contact support again because it might interfere with the process, and that you would call me. It's now Friday and I still haven't heard back, yet another failed promise to add to the pile of burning garbage that you call 'support'. Not only have I been unable to receieve calls from work, I cannot access any of my accounts that used my phone number for 2FA. Absolutely pathetic.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor fi82
New Contributor

Re: Porting from Virgin - 2 weeks and counting

I have a similar issue! My husbands number was ported straight away from Virgin, I’m still waiting 5 days later. I’m sick of speaking to incompetent employees - giving different reasons each time. So disappointed. Hope you’re matter was resolved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Porting from Virgin - 2 weeks and counting

Hey @wheresmyservice, we've reached out to you here to send through a private message.

@fi82 feel free to send through one as well with the following details so we can take a look:

Your full name:

DOB:

Account/phone/order number:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors