cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Porting - Sim not provisioned

I was previously with virgin mobile and decided to move to optus. Optus started the porting process on Saturday 7 July and advised that it would take 4-5 days and that as soon as the virgin services is cancelled I would be able to put the optus sim in and everything would work straight away. Today my virgin service is deactivated but I still don't have my phone active with optus. I have restarted my phone numerous times and still nothing. 

I have been told that there is nothing that can be done until tomorrow. I am pregnant and really can't afford to not have a mobile that doesn't work. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Porting - Sim not provisioned

Have u  activated the optus sim???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have tired to but nothing happens. My number is definitely not with virgin any more and when I called optus they said they can't help me until tomorrow as the number isn't ported to them yet. basically my number is in limbo so I don't have a phone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, sorry for the delay @sugarcourt, I'm happy to go in and check what's happened.

Can you send us a private message with your order details? I need your full name, DOB and the mobile number you're porting in from Virgin.

You can send your details through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos