cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Porting Phone Number from Virgin to Optus

I ported 2 x Virgin mobile numbers to Optus on Thursday 21 June 2018 at the Optus store at Rouse Hill.

One ex Virgin mobile number has been ported successfully but the other Virgin mobile number is still not active & has not been ported successfully to Optus as yet.

The second phone number is apparently ‘stuck’ in transition. I have been provided with an IT case number 1806250492 & was wondering if someone within Optus can supply an update on this IT case?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Porting Phone Number from Virgin to Optus

Best bet would be to contact Mobile Tech Support on 1300300937 or chat with them via Live Chat on http://yesopt.us/chat2us for a update, usually IT cases and can take a week if they are back logged to be resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks pwhite I'll give it a try & see how I go in getting the 2nd mobile activated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

How'd you go @GregBirch? Any luck with @pwright's advice? 

If do need a hand, I'm happy to give it a whirl. I'll need you to send us a private message with your order details  http://yesopt.us/pmdan

I'll need your full name, DOB and the number you're bringing across. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi pwright & Dan_C

Thanks for your assistance in helping me to resolve my issue as my wife's ex Virgin number is now Active on the Optus network.

I rang the 1300 300 937 phone number & spoke to Casey in the Activation department  who was able to resolve my problem in a professional manner.

Greg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, that's really great to hear 🙂 Thanks for the update @GregBirch.

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors