Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Port error Telstra to Optus can't receive calls from Optus mobiles on Telstra SIM

Konstantin

Mobile issue – No incoming Optus Calls – Telstra SIM still working – NOT IMPRESSED

Porting Telstra to Optus --> Telstra SIM is working but no incoming calls from the Optus network including customer service.

History:

24/04 – Contracted online

26/04 – Went to Optus store to get SIM (originally never sent). Both SIM cards working with the same number. Optus calls going to Optus SIM, other networks to Telstra SIM.

27/04 – 1.5 hours on a phone – spoke to 5 people (telling the same story over and over) since every time I was placed on hold I got transferred to a new consultant.

30/04 – New service order placed by call centre since original was not processed properly. Optus SIM goes dead. NO INCOMING calls from OPTUS – “Number disconnected”.

31/04 – Still no incoming calls from Optus. Call up again – will take 2 – 3 days to fix. Unacceptable. Don’t know what to do!

Re: Port error Telstra to Optus can't receive calls from Optus mobiles on Telstra SIM

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Port error Telstra to Optus can't receive calls from Optus mobiles on Telstra SIM

Konstantin

Thank you. Lodged complaint with TIO. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
134 Kudos
117 Kudos
81 Kudos
78 Kudos
45 Kudos