Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Beet88
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor service

So disappointed with Optus’ poor service , poor user interface. I had to change over from virgin mobile to Optus after 10 years being a happy virgin customer. Since everything changed to Optus it has just been frustrating with a poor user interface, difficulty logging in and poor reception, multiple failed calls. Unable to verify email address after multiple attempts. Have now changed to a new service but cannot seem to logon on to Optus to cancel my Optus service.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tuong_YC

Re: Poor service

Hey @Beet88, its not great to see that you are having issues with your mobile service. When you ported your service over to Optus- did you set up your login? If not, we would be more than happy to take a look into it and have it organised. Please send through your service details over on private message to our Facebook or Twitter and we will follow up with you.

When you came on board on as well- did you replace your Virgin sim card with an Optus card? Doing so, will clear any interruptions to connectivity, update your hardware and adjust to our network. 

If you head into one of our Optus Store, the teams on site will be able to provide you with a replacement free of charge as well as activate it on the spot for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.