Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Angryman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor service

Everybody else also have to wait 30 minutes to talk to an operator? Not good enough Optus. Slightly late on payment due to honest lapse, slap you with a $10 or $15 fine, thanks for the free money! (although paying every month). Extra data charge, not realised as does not happen ever, paid normal payments only, you are now $50 behind, let us suspend your service and slap another fine on!

mmm, I'l go somewhere else..... Fed up with gauging fees from companies. Like I said not good enough Optus. Phone to fix, no offer to waive fines, keep customers, yeah-go-if-you-want attitude.

Anybody else getting this type of service?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aman_B

Re: Poor service

Oh no @Angryman.  Please PM me Here your full name, Optus number & date of birth so we can take a look into this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos